Stuff that happened to you today but isn't worth a thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by larch, Jul 17, 2013.

1. AdrianT

AdrianT Aquascaper

• APSA Member
    73%
    Agreed. Pity, it was a cool place to be and "meet" new people. Even meet, in real life :)

2. Clare

Clare Aquascaper

• APSA Member
    23%
    It's been quite a long time since I was here - just checking in for security purposes to retain my account (an account got hacked the other day) so beefing up my security across all my online accounts that I want to keep.

Good to see that the more things change, the more they stay the same. @f-fish+plants your tanks are looking really phenomenal!!! I'm envious, one day when I"m settled in the UK with enough earning potential, I'll start this hobby again.

I"m really missing my planted tanks - just a few more months, UK visa application to be approved and then hopefully off to the UK end of May. It's been hard. My brother is taking my 40cm cube as I can't seem to sell it.

So far the cories that I got from @Pierré Schoonraad are doing so well with their new owner that they even started breeding in the same tank I send them off with. The guy loves them so much and eats his breakfast in front of the tank every morning (that's what his wife tells me and I just laugh). Even plants are doing really well there too.

That's my update for now. Cheers guys, keep it real.

f-fish+plants, postrus and Hendre like this.