Before the "re-plant": This setup had been running for over a year already and was my first attempt at just getting plants to grow. The tank had a very "natural" substrate I made from mainly garden based products. I am glad to say that I have learned a great deal more since then, and know how potentially disastrous some substrate ingredients could be. Anyway that being the first try I finally decided to redo not just the substrate, but everything in the tank... #new setup after 1 week: It is a 100L, "high light" CO2 injected tank with an external canister filter rated for up to 240L tanks. 2X25watt Gro-Lux tubes, 2X25watt cheap "full spectrum" tubes and 2X18watt Osram Bio-Lux tubes. All "old-school" T-8 tubes.Lights are set on a incremental "noon burst" method.. Totalling a combined 6 and a half hours of light. I do not really use alot of test kits, so I can't give any exact water readings I do test my pH every week, ranges between 6.8 -7.0. If there is any more "technical" questions, ask and I will try to answer. I replanted most of my older plants again and added some really nice stems bought at Aquah2o. The substrate consisted of a bottom thin "dust" layer of ground up clay,pottery clay powder and cleaned river sand. Over this I spread a thin layer of all the old subtrate I had. It was a mixture of peat,vermiculite and some potting soil, mixed well for a very "organic" layer?! That I then topped off with a layer of Daz Aquarium soil and a starter layer of Sera Floradepot followed by Hagen's black gravel. This is how the tank looks like now: As you can see, I have no lawn yet!! The stem plants are becoming somewhat stunted and un-even?!. I have also concluded that trimming is an artform initself, and I can do with some more practice. My tenellus pretty much melted after I did a 4 day black-out. But has never fully recovered from it's intial dormant growth stage. It did however put out some new runners in the first week, after which, it just slowed down again. And now, well there almost nothing left. The rest are some ordinary crypts, 'green' and 'wendtii'. I have to bunches of Rotala rotundifolia, a small bunch of Micranthemum umbrosum and some other "unknowns". Dont have my list here... will get back to you!! The right hand side of the tank is a place holder of sorts. I still need to figure out what I am going to do there. There is alot of BBA popping up on the wood and then creeping up onto the anubias. I had to trimm of more leaves than I would have liked to. Thinking of perhaps taking at all out, and doing something with some of the gripevine pieces I found. Anyway, just wanted to share...!! Feedback Welcomed.