Hi all I started this new thread to document the progress. I was faced with the difficult task of moving my main display tank from the dining room to the entertainment room. Hopefully the tank will add to the "entertainment" in this room I had a couple of headaches. The tank had to be emptied, but I had nowhere to put the fish. Luckily I managed to get hold of a used 4ft tank from a local tank builder. I cleaned this tank nicely, and armed with new polystyrene I placed it on a sturdy wooden cabinet. I pumped water from my tank into this 4ft tank, took some plants out and floated them on top, disconnected my external cannister from the 5ft and hooked it up to the 4ft. Moved one of my heaters also. Everything was now ready for the fish move. This took quite a while, but eventually, to make a long story short, I got all the fish and plants moved. And that was enough for one day... Day 2. Now the work started. Siphoning out the remaining water, and then scooping out the gravel and PFP substrate. Once done, it was time to start cleaning out the 5ft tank with bleach. I wanted to be sure I kill any algae spores on the glass, as I was determined to start off fresh and on the right track. You may all recall I had an endless battle with GDA on the glass. So here is the clean tank and cabinet moved to the new location. Polystyrene placed at the bottom as I will add some fairly large rocks. Some of the rocks I collected: I collected these at a local beach, cleaned them with HCl, followed by bleach, and scrubbed them clean afterwards. Sun dried for a few days and washed again, and then sun dried again. I used some of my old gravel which I cleaned in water to provide the bottom layer of the sloped area: I placed the main focus rocks: Added a layer of PFP with Chemicult: Now it was time to add the top layer of gravel, and for this I used playpen sand: I think that is enough for this post...more to come!