Hooked

Discussion in 'Please Introduce Yourself' started by Francois Smit, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Francois Smit

Francois Smit Noob

• APSA Member
    65%
    Hi everyone,

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of months now and have just been quietly observing. I have found extremely helpful information on this forum that helped quite a bit, as most people do I started out on an impulse buy with a small tank and some guppies. I, unfortunately, lost some of the guppies I started out with as a result of my own inadequate knowledge, failure to do the required research and a good salesman at a pet shop.

I have done a lot of research and used this forum extensively and can now say, well I at least think so, that I am just starting to understand the basics of this wonderful world of fishkeeping and planted aquariums.

I am currently keeping discus, angels, dwarf gourami, corydoras, guppies, siamese algae eaters, guppies and several varieties of shrimp.

Thank you to everyone contributing on this forum and making it a bit easier for beginners.

Francois Smit

2. Paul

Paul Plant menace

• APSA Member
    77%
    Welcome and we hope you learn a lot with knowledge comes understanding and with understanding you can truly enjoy this hobby.

3. TheGrissom

TheGrissom Green fingers

• APSA Member
    51%
    Hello and Welcome :wave:

4. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Valued Contributor

• APSA Member
    23%
    Greetings