Discus Breeders?

Discussion in 'Discus' started by gebhardt, Sep 9, 2009.

1. gebhardt

gebhardt Noob

• APSA Member
    80%
    Hi all.

I am looking for Peter Meiring discus breeder or any other discus breeder in and around Gauteng.

Blessings to all.

2. Dirk B

Dirk B Aquascaper

• APSA Member
    73%
    Hi Gebhardt,

Sending discus by air freight to any part of the country is not a problem, as a matter of fact if the fishes were coming from a reliable source, then I would recommend these fishes over ones that are supplied by some local LFS that do not know how to take care of them. Such fish are often permanently stunted and will not grow out to a decent adult size.

I presently have about 200 discus in various colors and sizes. I currently have Alencer Red Discus available (check out http://www.apsa.co.za/board/index.php?topic=3364.15), and there will be some red turquoise fishes soon as well. If you are interested please drop me a PM so that I may help you. I can also put you into contact with other persons who might be able to supply discus of your choice.

Kind regards,

Dirk

3. tyler naiker

tyler naiker Noob

• APSA Member
    55%
    Hi my name is Tyler.......... Thanks for the interesting topics on your site. Please can you help as I want to import some discus from overseas, can you recommend some good and realiable guys. Many thanks