Clearance sale at Mega Mica Tyger Waterfront

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Alwyn, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Alwyn

Alwyn Algae harvester

• APSA Member
    53%
    Hey guys, Mega Mica in Tyger Waterfront Bellville has sold the one part of the store, this is the part where the "˜petshop’ use to be...

Arriving there yesterday after work I asked a guy what they did with all the fish equipment and the guy took me behind the shop and showed me all the tanks, even the big round marine tank standing outside just covered with plastic. Marine tank was apparently damaged, big crack along the side.

I asked the guy I they are going to sell some of the stock and he told me he’s waiting for the go ahead from the floor manager and then they will pack everything out and sell the stuff at super reduced prices!! The guy could not say when, but only said sometime in next week...

Definitely something to look out for ;) For the marine guys, I know they had quite a range of Seachem products, like Reef Builder, Reef Calcium Plus ex.

Thought I’d let you guys know ;)

Regards,
    Alwyn Swart

2. Zombie

Zombie Noob

• APSA Member
    80%
    Thanks Alwyn, if you do hear when it is please give me a call on my cellphone

3. Alwyn

Alwyn Algae harvester

• APSA Member
    53%
    Will do Robert!! Please guys, please do the same for us, if you see the products packed out please just reply on this post, much appreciated.